+880 17 580 685 31 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Republic (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.storerepublic.com website (the “Service”).
Store Republic is and will always maintain strict procedure and world best practice to secure privacy of our website visitors, subscribers or registered members. Store Republic believes keeping data secure is the most priority to provide a happy online shopping experience.
Information Collection And Use
Store Republic only collect data which must needed to run it’s operation such as to contact with the subscribers/members. Store Republic provide proper notification before collecting any data where users have the ability to allow/disallow permission to collect their information.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Billing Details
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Store Republic uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
How this information will be used by StoreRepublic.com?
We use those information to offer attractive product offers and to process payment collection and product delivery operation.
How this information will be transferred to third party companies?
we will never transfer data to any third party without proper concerns. For special cases like joint marketing initiative we may send third parties’ promotional content to our users when it is relevant to them.
Store Republic may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Store Republic
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Instructions on how users can modify or delete their personal information
Anyone can modify or delete their personal information by going to profile section.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.storerepublic.com/contact
- By phone number: +8801758068531, +8801735006713
AWR NIB Tower (Level - 4)
Plot - 99, Road - 11, Block - C
GET IN TOUCH